We've already established that I'm lame enough to love stuff like this. So, let's just embrace the lameness.
Here are a handful of pins I'd like to tackle before July 1st.
1. I saw this awesome idea in a recent issue of Martha Stewart Living, and I loved it for remembering trips. I also like the idea of actually printing vacation photos (instead of having them live and die on a computer) and slipping them inside.
2. Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa + White Bean Burgers. I'm always looking for a delicious veggie burger and not a "grill a portobello mushroom and slap it between a couple buns and call it a day" burger. This looks unique and delicious.
3. I like adding things to my Pinterest Challenge lists that are basically just me buying things. I need a new iPhone case, and this one is pretty fantastic, right?
4. I think this spruced-up tote bag might be a big ole recipe for disaster but it is cute and looks relatively easy and canvas tote bags are cheap at Hobby Lobby. We'll see how this goes.
5. Glazed Chocolate Muffins. Need I say more.
6. Pomegranate & Lime White Wine Spritzer. This looks like summer in a glass, I'd say. I should have my girls over and serve these in pitchers.