First, I thought I was dying (I wasn't) last week, and then Mike nearly gave me a heart attack this weekend. He also tried to give me a heart attack last week when he forgot to tell me about a very big check he wrote.
Let's just say Bank of America didn't take pity on me for me for my husband's communication fail. You heard it here first, BofA hates real marriages.
Basically, I've been failing as a productive adult the last week or so. Just a couple cooked meals, barely any cleaning at all, and no reading or creative project tackling or anything more intense than switching the channel from the Real Housewives reunion to The Bachelorette.
I hate getting in lazy funks like this, and it's so much harder to get out of them than to get in them, you know?
So, I'm sharing my summer to-do list here, because I like lists. Lists make me feel like I've actually accomplished something just by writing them, even though that's a load of crap, I know.
1. Clean and organize my kitchen cabinets
2. Clean and organize my kitchen pantry
3. Box up and ship off all 6-12 month baby clothes (anyone have a boy who needs this size range?)
5. Make brownies for a couple new moms
6. Arrange another winetasting/girl's night out
7. Make Kyle's baby blanket (which means, pick out and buy some fabric for the back of the blanket)
8. Look into a calligraphy class
9. Officially sign up for that boot camp class I want to take but haven't committed to taking
10. Finish that memory book for someone special (it's been started, at least!)
11. Read three books
12. Take Kyle down to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
13. Pick out nightstands for our bedroom
14. Start figuring out what kind of recipe collection I want to put together
15. Get one more sponsor for Style Lush (are you interested?)
I'm going to check back in September 1st and see how I did with this to-do list.
What's on your to-do list these days?