I told someone -- or multiple someones, more likely -- I'd post the activities I included in my Activity Advent Calendar weeks ago. Oops!
Christmas has come and gone but if you're a mega-planner, you can jot these down for next year:
1. Make cinnamon ornaments
2. Send out Christmas cards
3. Christmas music dance party!
4. Hang stockings
5. Let Kyle pick out a new ornament
6. Cookies to co-workers
7. Buy a Christmas book
8. Decorate the tree
9. Make a card for grandparents (which we (unfortunately!) didn't get to)
10. Buy coffee for a stranger
11. Create a tree topper and let Kyle hang it
12. Send cookies to a friend/new mom
13. Wrap gifts
14. Cookies to friends
15. Watch a Christmas movie
16. Look at lights
17. Visit Santa
18. Finish Kyle's baby blanket (I hate to say this didn't get done. His birthday is the new goal!)
19. Drink hot chocolate
20. Wear Christmas pjs*
I'm looking forward to next year already.
*Christmas pjs that I scored at Hanna Anderson the day before Christmas Eve for less than $20. Regularly: a whole lot more! Braving the bitter, angry mall crowds paid off. (Oh, and here's Kyle in last year's Christmas pjs for no other reason than JUST LOOK AT THAT BABY! His hair is sure getting blonder.)