Inspired by Elizabeth and also because I just plain love with fall and winter because THOSE SEASONS ARE NOT SUMMER, I've been thinking about adding a few things to my wardrobe this year.
I'd like (but will settle for much cheaper versions of)....
2. Denim jacket. I like this dark wash, especially.
3. Wedge pump.
4. Riding boots. I've wanted a pair of riding boots for ages. I said last year I would make a pair my own, and I didn't. My feet are tired of my empty promises.
5. Long-sleeved jersey dress. I'm sensing a black, stripey trend this fall.
6. Ponte pleated skirt. More black. Rest assured, I accessorize with reckless color abandon.
7. Classic dotted cardigan. This is too pricey for me, so if you've seen another dotted cardigan somewhere, I AM ALL EARS. MY MONEY THANKS YOU. (What am I talking about, my HUSBAND thanks you.)
9. Straight leg corduroys. Fine, a black, stripey, mustard theme.
10. Supersoft striped crew. I'd like to try this on first, of course. To see just how supersoft this supersoft shirt is.
11. Pink (or red) Tieks. Again with the pricey. Fine, we'll consider this a dream list, to aim for and then settle much, much below. Like at Target.
What do you want this fall?