Janssen (one of my absolute favorites) extended a challenge to choose a few things from our respective Pinterest boards to attempt to finish over the next six weeks or so. A Pinterest Challenge! Six things = 1 pin a week. That's mighty ambitious, well of me, but I'm still excited to see how it goes.
The Pins I've Chosen
1. Beer Biscuits with Spicy Meyer Lemon Butter. I think I'll add these to our Easter brunch menu.
2. I'm planning to host a champagne dinner in a couple months and, hey!, I already have invitations for it. I'll practice some fancy handwriting on those.
3. For ages, I've wanted to make a viewfinder for Kyle, to remember a special event or occassion. I finally found this how-to that seems to promise it can be relatively easy and affordable to make a viewfinder. Let's hope that's true. I'll make a viewfinder of our California/Disneyland trip.
4. I've wanted a pair of Kendra Scott earrings for a while now, and I think it might be time to break down and splurge on myself. Hopefully I can find a coupon code. (Wait, do you have one?)
5. It seems fitting that in a Janssen-inspired challenge I choose a Janssen-inspired pin. A Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
6. Spraypaint a few of my Mason jars gold, for storing fun things.