April was INSANE, guys. Like the insanest. May is shaping up to be more of the same, seeing as it's nearly mid-May and I'm just now posting this.
Anyway, this list is much sadder than March's. Let's hope for better things in May. And June. And other months too.
April Goals Revisited
1. Start my 30-Day Shred Challenge (I did start it and then immediately abandoned it; need to rethink this one)
2. Let's ease back into yoga and say: just get your butt to yoga at least once (I'm so red)
3. Finish at least one book (I finished four! I feel like that should earn me a trophy or something)
4. Buy a pair of eyeglasses (maybe even two) (BUT THEY HAVEN'T ARRIVED YET)
5. Go to the dermatologist
6. Send a bottle of champagne to someone
7. Leave the state!
8. Finish up the Pinterest challenge (just one left!)
9. Make baked ziti
10. Set a date for my champagne dinner
11. Lose 5 lbs
12. Send those thank-you notes! (I sent some!)
13. Re-hang our photos over the couch
14. Take two neighborhood walks
15. Eat/make five vegan dishes/meals (One!)
16. No snacking after 9:30pm
1. Yoga. Seriously.
2. Finish The Great Gatsby
3. Eat a cupcake in New York
4. Make baked ziti
5. Lose 5 lbs
6. Start the Couch to 5K
7. Finish Kyle's thank-you notes (a mere THREE MONTHS late)
8. Send off two thank-you packages
9. Make my vacation box
10. Dance to our song for our wedding anniversary
11. Eat at one new restaurant (this is quite an easy one, but done!)
12. Start the research on hiring the right person to turn some of Kyle's best baby clothes into a quilt. (Could that be you?)
13. Make vegan strawberry cupcakes
I'm heading to New York this month for a work trip, a work trip that has required months and months of preparing for, and will be one of those go-go-go trips. A few fun meals, but mostly exhaustion and meetings and signings and more meetings and panels and walking and more signings. I'm tired already.
So, I made my goals nice and easy this month.
Patience with myself until at least mid-June is necessary.