1. Yoga. Seriously.
2. Finish The Great Gatsby
3. Eat a cupcake in New York
4. Make baked ziti
5. Lose 5 lbs
6. Start the Couch to 5K
7. Finish Kyle's thank-you notes (I finished half of them; the other half should be done by his fifth birthday)
8. Send off two thank-you packages
9. Make my vacation box (I bought the box! Does that count for anything?...)
10. Dance to our song for our wedding anniversary
11. Eat at one new restaurant (this is quite an easy one, but done!)
12. Start the research on hiring the right person to turn some of Kyle's best baby clothes into a quilt. (Could that be you?)
13. Make vegan strawberry cupcakes
1. Go to yoga three times.
2. Take a flight, just Kyle and me.
3. Make one recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow's IT'S ALL GOOD cookbook.
4. Finish my tenth book of the year!
5. Seriously finish Kyle's thank-you notes (sorry to everyone who still needs one!)
6. Send a couple already-bought gifts to some friends
7. Make my vacation box
8. Hang a couple things on our nostalgia wall
9. Go on another family hike
10. Read another of Elizabeth's best of 2012 books
11. Find someone to make Kyle's baby clothes quilt
12. Find the closest/best barre studio
May was pretty nutty, getting ready for a busy, somewhat-stressful work trip (and then going on said work trip), and June is turning out a little weird and wacky too. How is this year flying by so quickly? Slow down, time. Slow. Down.