1. Earn a 50-class yoga bracelet
2. Go on an overnight trip with Kristie and our families (possibly to Jellystone Park)
3. Visit a new state (Virginia, Maryland, Kansas, South Carolina)
4. Cook 25 recipes from the cookbooks I own
1. Joy the Baker's "Chocolate Brownie Cookies with White Chocolate Chips"
2. Joy the Baker's "Chocolate Buttercream Frosting"
3. Joy the Baker's "Chocolate Brownies"
4. Joy the Baker's "Chocolate Bourbon Spiked Banana Bread"
5. Happy Herbivore Abroad's "Vegetable Korma"
6. The Good Stuff's "Toasted Marshmallow Shake"
7. Joy the Baker's "Browned Butter Peanut Butter Crispy Rice Treats
8. Fiesta at Rick's "Champagne Margaritas"
9. Pioneer Woman's "Twice Baked New Potatoes"
10. Joy the Baker's "S'mores Brownies"
11. Dinner: A Love Story's "Apricot-Mustard Baked Chicken"
12. Dinner: A Love Story's "Lazy Bolognese"
13. Dinner: A Love Story's "Grilled Chicken Mediterranean Plate"
14. Dinner: A Love Story's "Spicy Shrimp"
15. The Pioneer Woman Cooks' "Chicken Tortilla Soup" (OMG SO GOOD)
16. Homemade with Love's "Roasted Tomato Soup"
17. Joy the Baker's "Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Cookies"
18. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook's "Smoky Deviled Eggs"
19. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook's "Beer Braised Short Ribs"
20. The Pioneer Woman Cooks' "Crashed Hot Potatoes"
21. Homemade with Love's "Drop Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie"
22. Homemade with Love's "Drop Biscuits"
23. Homemade with Love's "Apple Pumpkin Cake"
24. Homemade with Love's "Buttercream Frosting"
25. Homemade with Love's "Cranberry Coffee Cake"
5. Read a classic that's not The Great Gatsby
6. Finish Couch to 5K
7. Finish Couch to 10K
8. Make an eye appointment and buy new glasses
9. Finish 30 days of Whole30
10. Host a Friendsgiving
11. Read every book on Elizabeth's best of 2012 list (Wild, This is How You Lose Her, The Stone Diaries, Sweet Tooth, The Miseducation of Cameron Post, The Cranes Dance, The Fault in Our Stars, Signs of Life, The Starboard Sea, The Snow Child, The Kings of Cool, The Likeness, The Miracle Life)
12. Read every book selected by my book club (Gone Girl, Looking for Alaska, Divergent, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Love in the Time of Cholera, Where'd You Go Bernadette, Eleanor & Park, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Lost & Found)
13. Run/Walk a 5K and a 10K
14. Take a stab at one Pinterest-inspired project a month. (1 & 2. January and February's; 3 & 4. March and April's 5, 6, & 7. May, June, July 8. August 9. September 10. October 11. November 12. December)
15. Finish Kyle's book of letters
16. Create our second family yearbook
17. Email Kyle 352 times
18. Read 25 books throughout the year (1. Wild 2. Divergent 3. Insurgent 4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone 5. Days of Blood & Starlight 6. The Great Gatsby 7. Signs of Life 8. The Mystery of Mercy Close 9. Tiny Beautiful Things 10. This is How You Lose Her 11. Sisterland 12. Where'd You Go Bernadette 13. The Snow Child 14. Eleanor & Park 15. Savages 16. The Kings of Cool 17. Someday, Someday, Maybe 18. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore 19. Sweet Tooth 20. Allegiant 21. Lost & Found 22. Fangirl 23. Wonder 24. Me Before You 25. Attachments 26. The Rules of Inheritance 27. Sharp Objects 28. Dark Places)
19. Throw a champagne-inspired dinner party for my ladies
20. Seriously, get that third tattoo
21. Go horseback riding
22. Get my passport updated; get Kyle a passport
23. Go a month without dairy
24. Go hiking (1. Mineral Wells, TX 2. Possum Kingdom, TX)
25. Re-read a chapter of the Bible
26. Learn a little web design and create one sidebar badge or Facebook cover or SOMETHING web-related
27. Pay off Mike's student loans (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
28. Buy a living room rug
29. Hang travel photos above our couch
30. Re-read To Kill A Mockingbird
31. Figure out a shoe storage solution for my teeny, tiny closet
32. Take a flight, just Kyle and me (1. Corpus Christi, TX 2. California)
33. Take more neighborhood walks
34. Spraypaint something
35. Send a bottle of wine to someone
36. Make lasagna for someone
37. Get a new pet
38. Take a family photo shoot
39. Take Kyle to an Aggie football game
40. Hang curtains somewhere in the house
41. Clean out and organize all my kitchen drawers
42. Buy new hardware for kitchen drawers/cabinets
43. Go on a weekend trip with Natalie, to celebrate being friends for 20 years
44. Paint our living room
45. Wear skinny jeans
46. Make a personalized viewfinder for Kyle
47. Write an article/post about parenting an only child
48. Make Mike baked ziti again, the right way
49. Start Justified
50. Throw Kyle an awesome fourth birthday party
51. Re-read The Great Gatsby
52. Take Kyle to a Rangers game
53. Go to another Barre class (bonus points for more than one)
54. Have a girl's weekend (Granbury, TX)
56. Feel better about my physical health at the end of the year than at the start of it
57. Buy new champagne flutes
58. Eat a New York cupcake I've never tried before (Sweet Sugar Sunshine)
59. Dance with my husband on our 6th anniversary
60. Pay off one credit card
61. Go camping
63. Work out every day for a full month
64. Set up a(n at least) monthly Skype/FaceTime date with my sister and nephew
65.Go to a concert (The Lumineers)
66. Make five recipes from cooking magazines I own/cooking shows I watch. (1. Turkey Posole; 2. Whole Wheat, Buttermilk, and Orange Pancakes; 3. Apple-berry cobbler)
67. Try five new restaurants on D Magazine's best of Dallas (1. Mi Dia 2. Cane Rosso 3. Mr. Mesero) and five additional restaurants on the 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas (1. Spoon Bar & Kitchen 2. Company Cafe 3. Hattie's 4. Al Biernat's 5. Sissy's)
68. Visit a local farm
69. Participate in restaurant week (Al Biernat's)
70. Finish my nostalgia wall
71. Be happy